|Assigned to:||not assigned|
- It should be possible, to get a list of all changes applied to an object in an unsaved transaction.
- Ideally the list has the form one expandable object like the ExpandoObject of .NET.
- The list should be serializable in a single string, i.e. a Json string.
- Changes should not only include state changes but also the addition or subtraction of objects in relations.
- These relation changes might be stored as lists of ShortIds (see #687)
- The relations which should be part of the ChangeSet can be determined through a collection of Lambda Expressions (see #686)
- It should be proved, whether a change can be assigned to a parent object. Example: The class Person has a 1:1 relation to the class Adress. If we change an address object it might be desirable logging the change as change of a Person object and not as change of an address object. There might be other changes of the state of the Person object, so that the ChangeSet reflects the changes of both objects.
Mirko Matytschak - 07.04.2016 13:44:56
NDO 3.0 has an implementation of the first three features of the description. Relations still remain an issue.
Mirko Matytschak - 29.01.2019 14:01:41
Version = NDO 4.0