Create a new C# Solution
- Start Visual Studio
- From the File menu in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, select New / Project and choose Visual C# / Console Applilcation in the New Project dialog.
- Choose a suitable name for the project, like TravelAccount.
- You can accept the defaults or select another directory by clicking on the Browse button to specify the location for your application in the Location field. Then click OK.
- From the File menu in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, select Add and New Project.
- In the Add New Project Dialog choose Visual C# / Class Library.
- Choose a suitable name for the project, like BusinessClasses.
- Delete the automatically generated Class1.cs.
- In both projects load two Nuget packages:
The sampe uses Microsofts Sqlce database. NDO needs a provider for this database, which is installed by the package ndo.sqlce. For SqlServer install ndo.sqlserver.